Parties:-1. Snoww Books Pte Ltd (“Snoww Books”, “We”, “Our”, “Web Portal”, “Portal”, “Website”, “Site” or “Us”) 2. You and/or the company on behalf of which You are authorized to act is/are the party(ies) to whom We shall be providing services.(“You”, “Your”, “Yours”). Our Services and Products:- Our services and products consists of all the services and products we provide now or in the future, including our online software’s which we provide on subscription based access
snowwbooks.com is intended for rendering general purpose information only. It is in no way constitute as the legal or expert advice or the substitute for it on the facts & circumstances depicted. The Web Portal claims no warranties or representations of any type, implied or expressed, concerning the accuracy, reliability, & wholeness, & availability or suitability of the information for any other purpose.
The Web Portal concedes no responsibilities for the damages that may incur from accessing or relying on information displayed on the Site. snowwbooks.com hereby explicitly denies, under the applicable law, any & all obligations for the losses and damages incurring out of or in connection with the Site’s & content’s usage.
Third Party Links
The content on the Website may have links to external websites. It is in no way liable for the info or operations of any such external site. The peril in the usage of a third-party website, goods or services is entirely user’s.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT
snowwbooks.com has an absolute say in changing, modifying or in altering the TOU whenever it is needed. The changes shall become relevant upon the posting thereof. It is up to you to review the TOU to know the latest changes in it.
3. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If it is your claim that your information has been copied on to the Website leading to copyright infringement or the abuse of your IP rights, please contact our agent by sending your notice of Claims of Copyright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the following info in the notice:The information or content on the Website that you believe is infringing;
- A statement that the use of copyrighted content under consideration, is not consented by its owner, authorized agent, or the law;
- Your contact details including address, email address, & telephone number;
- A statement vouching for the correctness of the notice & your ownership of the copyrighted content or that you are an authorized agent of the owner;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
4. NO SPAM POLICY
You accept that sending unsolicited advertisements to the snowwbooks.com is a breach of TOU.
5. ACCESS TO THE WEB PORTAL
The access granted to you to the Web Portal is only for personal use. It is restricted & retractable. It is not for:
The posting agents;
The use of aggregation, collection, copying, display or derivative use of the Website; or
The data mining, spiders, robots, or other data extraction tools unless consented by the Site.
An exception to (2) is permitted to general purpose, non-commercial public archives & internet search engines that gather info for displaying hyperlinks. Accessing the Website for an un-legitimate use invalidates such permission.
6. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
The Web Portal, if needed, can block any user’s email or IP address, or withdraw the privilege accorded to him or her of accessing the Site without any intimation, if it has any cause to believe that the user’s conduct is incompatible with the TOU. Keep in mind that the Portal shall not be answerable to you or any third-party because of it. The users should not try to use the Website after the termination of access.
7. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The information on the Web Portal is protected by the copyright laws & international treaties. Any duplication, changes, derivative work or redistribution of the content on the Site on any other server is forbidden without written permission. The names, logos, & content elements are displayed on the Website. They are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos that belong to the Portal or third-parties. The user is not allowed to copy and make use of them in any way.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES,SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS-AND-AS-AVAILABLE BASIS.SNOWW BOOKS, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY,”SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OF CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. SNOWW BOOKS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SNOWW BOOKS, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL PREJUDICE ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OR ANY LEGAL REMEDY TO WHICH WE MAY BE ENTITLED, IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES WHICH ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT, BY VIRTUE OF ANY STATUTE OR CUSTOM OR ANY GENERAL LAW, LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
you agree and acknowledge that We have no liability arising from your use of our services for any loss of revenue or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, loss of anticipated savings, legal, tax or accounting compliance issues, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, or indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or special loss, damage or expense, DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, INVESTMENT.For loss or corruption of your data, our liability will be limited to taking steps to try and recover that data from our available backups. Our total aggregate (maximum) liability to you in any circumstances ((regardless of form of action, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) is limited to the total amount you paid us,
10. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold harmless Snow Books, its related corporations, directors, officers, employees, suppliers and affiliates, from and against all claims, losses, expenses (Including legal costs and Lawyer’s fees), damages, fines and costs (including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages) that we incur resulting from or arising out of your act, default or omission or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of our services, or any other claim related to your use of our services
11. REFUNDSWe currently have no refund policy, you can use our services until valid subscription period,
12. CHANGESWe reserve the right to modify this Agreement, in our sole discretion, at any time. Such modifications may be posted through the Services, on our website for the Services. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. It is important that you this Agreement REGULARLY TO ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THESE CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES AFTER THE EXPIRY OF THE 30-DAY PERIOD SHALL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE TO THE CHANGES.
13. TERMINATION / SUSPENSION OF SERVICESWe reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to any or all of our services, and Reserve the right to not to disclose any reason for doing so, For Example:- if access is from Sanctioned countries or payment is from sanctioned countries, We follow Financial Action Task Force (FATF) for our guidelines on anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing framework You may also Terminate our services once your subscription period is over or email us, so that, we can stop from next billing cycle,
We invest heavily and take security of your data with highest priority, However, We don’t give any guarantee for 100% data security as sophisticated and targeted hacking on cloud servers still possible, But if any of that sort of unauthorized hacking or breach happens, rest assured, we would take all required steps and will notify you as well,
15. AVAILABILITY (NO COMPENSATION OR REFUND)As we are relying on cloud servers (AWS), which is one of best as per industry standards, However, We can’t guarantee 100% uptime, In the event of downtime of systems, rest assured, we would take all required steps to resolve and bring back services with best possible efforts and seriousness to minimize downtime to our users, Regardless of reasons for downtime of our services, there is absolutely no compensation or refund is given
16. DATA RISKYou agree (as per our indemnity clause), that, data loss is an unavoidable risk, in the event of cloud server hardware fails or any hacking or any ransomware attack or any sophisticated virus attacks happens despite all security and safety net, still there is a possibility of losing some or all data, We would try to restore from Backups and would try our best to bring back normalcy of operation with minimum data loss, Regardless of reasons for data loss (Partial or Full), there is absolutely no compensation or refund is given
17. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
18. GENERAL INFORMATION
The TOU & other guidelines encompass the complete agreement between you & the Site. The TOU & the issues arising out of the interactions between you & the Site shall be as per the provisions of the Singaporean Law. The failure to act on the TOU shall not be taken as the abandonment of its provisions. You concur to lodge any rightful claims in relation to the use of the Web Portal within a year of disputed incidence.